Copyright (c) -[present][elloquent.org], full name ELLoquent Online English School for Children.
Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
(a) Milica Vukadin and Laura Hitchcock control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website.
(b) All the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website are reserved.
(c) Milica Vukadin and Laura Hitchock controls all the copyright on the website when it comes to articles, images, materials, ideas, crafts, and all of the content.
License to use website
1.1 You may:
View pages from our website in a web browser.
Downloading and printing pages from our website is strictly forbidden.
1.2 Except as expressly permitted by the website owner (educational materials), or the other provisions of this disclaimer, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
1.3 You may only use our website for [your own personal purposes], and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
1.4 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the materials or articles, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website;
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute any material from our website.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website;
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider, or other automated means [except for the purpose of search engine indexing];Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing)].
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies, or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete, and non-misleading].
This disclaimer governs your use of this website
By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- That the material on the website is up to date;
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
All the advice on this website comes from professional educators, but we do not represent any official educational institutions or universities, we are a nonprofit organization, so we cannot be held accountable for any issues or failed teaching methods or professional development trainings you might attend on this website.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing on our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing content on our website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section titled limited warranties, I exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website, and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this titled limitations and exclusions of liability and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- Are subject to Section limitation and exclusions of liability;
- Govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses or issues arising out of third-party links, institutions we work for, or any educational digital tools we share on our website.
To the extent that our website and the information on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of your damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities, or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database, or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect, or consequential loss or damage.
Affiliate links & sponsored posts disclosure
This website a very few affiliate links, so if there are some affiliate links, they will be disclosed at the end of every post, and we might earn a small commission if you decide to purchase something.
If there are any sponsored posts, that will be disclosed at the end of each post as well. Despite the fact that the posts are sponsored, our opinion is 100% our own, and it may be positive or negative.
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Serbian law.
Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Serbia.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
This website is owned and operated by Milica Vukadin and Laura Hitchock.
You can contact us
- Via email: [email protected]
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, phone number, address, and email address.
ELLoquent follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ELLoquent uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
These cookies have an expiration date. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Your consent applies to the following domains: cn.elloquent.org
Your current state: Consent accepted. Manage your consent.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help me make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, understand how the website performs, and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our website. They allow me to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help me understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help me store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can you control the cookie preferences?
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
Email marketing and contact forms
This email complies with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
Every visitor who subscribed to our website has the right to opt-out or “unsubscribe” from our email list. You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of every email sent out to you.
If you contact us directly, we can receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send to us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How we use your information
I use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our websites
- Improve, personalize, and expand our websites
- Understand and analyze how you use our websites
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our websites, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How is your data shared?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Your data is not shared with anyone outside of our websites except the plugins installed on the websites required to complete analysis or MailerLite or MailChimp if you opt-in to receive emails.
How we protect your data?
If you decide to download materials or join a course from any of our subdomains, your information is encrypted and Alice in Methodology cannot see it. ELLoquent uses an SSL certificate so that all of your information is safely stored.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our websites (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information):
Under the CCPA, among other rights, all visitors have the right to:
- Request that a website that collects a visitors’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a website has collected about visitors.
- Request that a website deletes any personal data about the visitor that a website has collected. Request that a website that sells a visitor’s personal data, not sell the visitors’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
PIPL Data Protection Rights
The PIPL sets out key rights that individuals can exercise regarding their personal data:
- To know when and how their personal data is processedTo request and receive a copy of the personal data that a data processor holds
- To correct inaccurate or incomplete information
- To complain about a breach of the PIPL
- To object to automated decision making (such as profiling)
- To object to their personal data being used for direct marketing
Individuals also have the right to tell a data processor to delete data if:
- It’s no longer needed for the original purposes
- The individual was a customer but no longer receives products or services from the organization
- The individual withdraws consent
- The organization gave an expiry date for the processing and that date has been reached
- The organization has breached any relevant contract or laws, including the PIPL itself
Other Legal Bases
The PIPL sets out six acceptable legal bases other than consent:
- A law requires the processing to take place
- The processing only involved publicly available information. (This basis isn’t unlimited and instead must be ‘reasonable’ processing for these purposes.)
- The processing is necessary to carry out a contract between you and the data subject
- The processing is done for news reporting or public supervision. (This basis isn’t unlimited and instead must be ‘reasonable’ processing for these purposes.)
- The processing is necessary to carry out a legal requirement or use a legal power.
- The processing will protect people’s health or proprietary interests in an emergency.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- This does not include any data we am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Refunds and return policy
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to ELLoquent.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to ELLoquent, accessible from https://elloquent.org/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to ask for a refund within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so. Costs of transfer will be deducted from your refund.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
· By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 7 days after you ask to be refunded.
Conditions for a Refund
In order for the refund to be executed, please make sure that:
- You haven’t booked or attended any workshops in our school.
- You have asked for a refund within 24 hours of your purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds at our sole discretion and we give out free sessions so you can explore our teaching methods before purchasing.
Only regular-priced workshop plans may be refunded. Unfortunately, workshop plans on sale or bought with a coupon cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
ELLoquent collects information about children freely given by parents upon lesson package purchase and lesson booking. ELLoquent does not unknowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 14. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website without your parental consent, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
Our servers and protocols make our website completely protected and all information about our students under the age of 14 are strictly kept private for workshop purposes and will be deleted as soon as the child stops being a student in our organization.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.